Bakels Dry Yeast
Bakels Karité Gold
- Mix all the ingredients in a dough mixer.
- Run the dough 3 minutes slowly and 4 minutes fast.
- Put the dough in plastic and cool the dough, preferably the day before lamination.
- Start laminate the dough by rolling with a rolling pin or machine.
- Make a 4 stroke and place in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Next stroke a 2 strokes and refrigerate.
- Roll out dough to about 3-3.5 mm thick, cut into triangles depending on the size and weight you want.
- Roll the dough pieces without stretching them too much.
- Ferment the croissants at 25-26°C for about 2 hours, or to a good size.
- Brush them gently with egg or bread glaze from Bakels.
- Bake at 190°C for about 16-18 minutes.